i have always liked to teach someone but i haven't thought about being one of associates for the class at SVA. The class I am in is called "The Project". In this class, students make short stories. Students are not film/video major so it is their first time to make a short film. Which it was exactly what I did in college. My major in Hong Ik was Visual Communication Design and we had a video class in our junior year. That was my first experience making short films. After that class I finally realized how much i enjoyed the class and wanted to study more about film/video. i've never felt happier in other design classes, so from that point i decided to do something related to film/video. i should make more film/videos. i always have these stories in my head but i am being lazy and blah blah..
Anyways about the SVA class, there are 15 students and they all seem to have passion about their stories. i've read all their treatments -n- Bob's comments and it really made me admire Bob again. He is a wonderful instructor. i am so excited about these students' videos. Most of their stories are really interesting and fun. Through reading their synopsis and talking to them, i've realized there are so many different kinds of people in this world again. Somewhat shocking yet interesting.
There was this one student name Jordana, and when Bob and Jordana,I were talking about her story I suggested an idea and then Bob started to add more to it. Jordana also got excited about it. I came across one of the episodes from "How I met your mother". So I told her if she is interested I could borrow her the DVDs. I hope all of students' stories come out well. I think this fall class' students are going to be the bestest !! lol
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment