...this couple of weeks have given me lots of awakening to my life. i started a new life in New Jersey ! OMG. I've never thought I would go to Jersey.. But seriously, this is freakin awesome !!!!! why is it so awesome ? First of all, sometimes I want to get out of the city and go to peaceful Virginia. The first impression on VA was so peaceful and sunny, mall ! In order to go to my new apt ? I have to go through this New Port Mall.. It reminds me of Virginia.. Second, there is this Light Rail!! This reminds me of Baltimore. omg. awesome. Ok. I gotta admit that i am not a huge fan of bmore - yes that is true. BUT i came to bmore first and that was where i struggled to get a job in nyc and had lots of good memories. And the last but not least, the new apt is. . . . freakin gorgeous... i will upload more pictures soon. I didn't realize how the sunlight is so important to your life. omg.. Because I work 9-6 I thought I couldn't see the sunlight anyways. BUT I TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD THIS. Now, I wake up in the morning by squirrels making noises up on the ceiling and the most important thing, the SUN LIGHT is sooooooo bright and now I KNOW IT IS MORNING !!!! Haha. I wake up with smile on my face. oh my gosh. I can't believe that dark shoe box made me so depressed girl. I was there for a YEAR. OMG. Thank God that I am no longer there. phew....
There are lots of things that God leads me into without noticing. When I step back and think about it, it is all done by God's grace. omg. I am so bad.. I wasn't praying... I didn't even try to meet new people. What a dumb ass...
I am truly madly deeply falling in love with my life and I am so thankful to God leading me to this path. You never know before you experience..
I love this sun light.. ahhhh 진짜 너무 좋아.. 사랑해요 ... <3
So sweet and so lovely ! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment