Tuesday, December 16, 2008

in Seoul

It's been 3weeks since I came back to Seoul from New York. I love being with my parents..Especially I am craving kfood more than ever. YUMMMMMMMMYYY! I just LOVE korean food!! I cannot live without it. It's just so good.

And I love the fact that I have lots of people I have here. My friends from high school, college and church... I know so many people. I was thinking what would it feel like if I knew lots of people in the states.

I have been working on designing websites...It sort of got slowed down but it's great that I have something to do. I can't just rest at home doing nothing....I always have to find something to do...

The following is my brief plan for next couple months.

DECEMBER//
: The K****** Website Project
: The P** A********* I** Branding(logo,website)
: Daddy's birhday (12/25)
: Jin's Wedding (12/27)


JANUARY//
: Going to Japan
: Iwate Museum Branding Project(Logo,Website)
: Study Japanese

FEBRUARY//
: Japan
: redesign soojungkwak.com

MARCH//
: USA
: LISB Project
: WCICT Project




No comments: