Sunday, May 10, 2009

OMG What a night ! lol

omg omg my best friend Sang Mi got married today !!!!
I was so nervous too... she looked sooo beautiful in her wedding dress. her hubby seemed very sweet and nice. i'm sure they will make great couple 4ever -

they are leaving to France for their honeymoon tomorrow and will live in Beijing cuz her hubby is Chinese! hehe

After the wedding her hubby's friends who came from Beijing and us went out for a drink. OMG we had so much fun.... I haven't been drinking but today i could not pass it without drinking. Today is one of those happy days.. I'm so happy for her... I even danced on the table at the bar..(ooooopsy) cuz her hubby's friend made me do it......It was a 벌칙..for not drinking mixed alcohol...... i would've finished it if it was a JAck & coke. But it was a beer+coke. lol

i bumped into other car that was parked....and i left my phpone # on the car..hope he/she never calls me.... plzzzzz..

it's a small scratch..................(i think)

even i had to dance on the table at the bar and bumped into a car, i'm so darn happy tonite......... i wish u the best my friend...! LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

No comments: