Friday, June 5, 2009

work overnite

I was going to take the last subway home and come back in the early morning to finish the rest. But they wanted me to finish it and take a cab home.. I also thought I wouldn't be able to make it on time if I come back in the morning. So I stayed...but the things got delayed so I took not a cab but the very first subway home with seeing other people going in to work..


7:30am, I laid on my bed after cleaning up the mess my lil neo created. I haven't worked overnite since I was in college..I just stopped thinking about why they have to work so inefficiently and their mind set of working overnight is something that u must do... cuz it is just so annoying and maybe that is what it is in this country..

They are having a party tonight but I don't feel like going...
I'm just gonna b with my lil neo.
He's been following me everywhere i go...I guess he's so insecure and thinks I would leave him.. hah..poor lil thing..


My friend just told me 'neo' means 'present' in Africa. Isn't that awesome ?

my lil neo <3








No comments: