Monday, April 2, 2007
nothing is easy
Wow. It is April already. Has spring come yet? ._. It has been over two months I came to NYC now. Many things happened over two months. It was some kind of miracle that I found the place in Queens and also found an internship right away. It was not me, God made a way for me. Truly thank God. However, I am still lost. I know I like doing video work, but I can't figure out what my job title would be. Eventually I want to direct something, whether as a job or as my personal work. I can feel my heart beating when I do creative work. It makes me feel I am alive so I think this is my way. I hope I can keep this passion and motivation, and be more creative. I have the lists that I want to work on, but I haven't made anything of them. I started to plan my schedule again. So that I can keep producing personal work. It is good that I have many things I want to do, which means I love my life. Hope I don't lose this passion and also be able to thank God and enjoy what I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment