Sunday, April 6, 2008

funfunfunnyfun project

A month ago.. Chris asked me if I would be interested in participating on the funfunfunnyfun project. I will post his email here so you can get the idea of the project.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Tate
Date: Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:42 AM
Subject: FFFF
To: Soojung
Cc: Kirsten Lepore


Please send us the following:

Your name as you'd like it written on the homepage
A link for where your name should send the viewer
A video link from a youtube video that is less than 1 minute long
(preferably something funny)

And your file, AI, PSD, SWF/FLA, MOV, MP3< all okay. Don't spend
hours on it, don't tweak, just make and send, you'll get it back in a
few days with a directory structure that needs to be followed. After
the first file, we start using a directory that matches what is put on
the web. Don't worry bout that now though, just make and send to this
address.

Thanks!

(.)_(.)

--
Christopher Tate

---------- End of Forwarded message ----------



It was very exciting for me to do this project b/c I wanted to collaborate with other artists. You can see the output for this here. The first clip and the last one is mine..

I still want to do more work with them. I even invited uzuro as a guest artist as well. We'll see how this goes..

I have more projects coming up.. I am excited..
Most of them are Music Videos which is very hard for me to do. I don't know why.. but I am having a hard time coming up with the story board. I need to focus on it more. I want to find a good buddy who can brain storm with me.. I get the ideas when I talk to someone.. I think I know someone! :D

No comments: