Thursday, April 3, 2008

photo taken from lihan

The day before I moved to Jersey, Lihan and I met up in the morning for the photo shoot. It snowed a lot the day before so the Central Park was all white. We walked a lot to find the "right" spot to shoot. Finally he chose one and I had to go inside of the stadium. It was all blocked by the fence. So I had to go over it. Yes I did. ._.
He made me run and come back and forth for like 40minutes.. garrh.. I laid down on the snow too. It felt good I wanted to laid down there forever..

And finally he gave me the prints today. I put them on my wall. Maybe I should frame them. In the photo, I am in the corner of the frame and other space is all white. It is pretty cool. Even though you barely recognize me. Check it out on his website. It should be on the first page...

No comments: