Wednesday, May 7, 2008

:)

Last night we had the screening at the Tribeca Screening room.
First, we had a couple of drinks and some food at Gigino Trattoria. Then we walked over to the Tribeca Screening room. I was tipsy since I was at Gigino...haha. I should've taken pictures at the screening... arg.

Anyway, everything went well.. I am so glad to be over and also a little sad that it is over.. But I was very proud of our students. There were 2 winners this year..Itai's film and Julissa's film. They will each receive $2,000 scholarship.

There were lots of cool people from SVA.. the chairman of the department and people from other big agencies, a creative director came to judge.. it was nice group of people.


I am so happy..very happy.. I'd like to thank to everyone for putting up with me..especially to those of you who had to hear my complaining..


I am looking at kozyndan's flickr photostream and it made me want to go on a vacation..

No comments: